1. This promotion is only open to legal residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) aged 18 or over.
2. This promotion excludes employees and their immediate families of Duracell and Microsoft, its agencies, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
3. Purchase of a promotional product and internet access are required.
4. Only entries via the official website and entry form will be accepted.
5. Promotion Period:
a. Core Promotion Period: The main promotion period is open from 00.01 on 3rd April 2017 until 23.59 on 30th September 2017.
b. Extended Promotion Period: The extended promotion period is open from 00.01 on 1st October 2017 until 23.59 on 31st December 2017.
6. To enter, participants must purchase a participating promotional pack of Duracell Rechargeable Batteries (Ultra AA 4ct and Plus AA 4ct) during the Promotion Period and visit www.duracell.co.uk/xbox to enter their details along with the pin code found on the back of the promotional sticker to find out instantly if they are a winner. Entrants must retain their receipts and promotional pack with the pin code as it may be needed to validate a win.
7. Winners will be notified instantly on screen and via email that they have won.
8. Entrants may enter as many times as they wish during the Promotion Period and may win a maximum of 3 prizes per person for the duration of the Promotion Period. One pin code per entry.
9. Winners of the physical prizes may be required at any time to present the receipt and the promotional pack including the pin code, so entrants must ensure receipts and packs are retained. It is within the discretion of the Promoter as to whether it will award a prize if no receipt and promotional pack with a pin code is provided.
a. During the Promotion Period there are a total of 8,274 “winning moments” (prizes) to be won. This includes:
I. Five (5) x Xbox One S Consoles each with physical copy of Forza Horizon 3; II. Nine (9) x Xbox Elite Controller each with physical copy of Forza Horizon 3; III. Sixty(60) x digital copy of Forza Horizon 3 and digital code for a Duracell car pack (with Duracell branded car); and IV. 8200 x digital codes for Duracell car pack (with Duracell branded car).
Xbox digital prize codes must be claimed by 30th June 2018.
b. There will be:
I. 42 “winning moments” (prizes) to be won every day during the Core Promotion Period; and II. 672 “winning moments” (prize) to be won throughout the Extended Promotion Period.
11. During the Core Promotion Period, 42 winning moments per day (hour, minute, seconds) are available, and during the Extended Promotion Period, 672 winning moments (hour, minute, second) is available between all participating countries, and have been randomly selected by an independent verification service. There are a total of 8,274 winning moments available. The first entry of a valid promotional pin code on or after that winning moment will be awarded the prize. If no entry is received between one winning moment to the next, the prize from that day will be rolled over into the following promotional day, creating an additional winning moment. All 8,274 prizes are available to be won.
12. It is the responsibility of the winner to supply the correct personal information to claim the prize. The Promoter will not be liable for the non-delivery of the prize caused by the provision of wrong information.
13. Please allow up to 90 days for delivery of the prize although the Promoter will endeavour to send these out within 28 days of winning.
14. Prizes that are undelivered or returned to sender will be deemed unwanted and the prize will be forfeited. The prize will not be re-allocated.
15. Following the end of the Promotion Period, in the event of any unclaimed/unwon prizes, the Promoter reserves the right to request that an independent person conducts a random draw for all non-winning entrants. As this depends wholly on what is won during the promotion, the number of prizes that may be awarded by this route is unknown. Any winners via this route will be notified via email within 28 working days from the end of the Promotion Period.
16. Winners’ names and counties will be available by contacting the Promoter here, for a period of 3 months following the end of the Promotion Period.
17. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted during delivery to or from the Promoter due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information supplied to the Promoter by the claimant in the application.
18. To the fullest extent permissible by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or sustained as a result of participation in the promotion or use of any prize.
19. There are no other prize alternatives available in whole or in part and for a non-cash prize, no cash alternatives except in the event of circumstances outside of its control, when the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
20. The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into. By participating in the promotion, entrants accept these terms & conditions and are bound by all the rules in full.
21. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
22. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw a prize entitlement or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. Any information collected regarding entrants into this promotion will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to any third party for marketing purposes unless the Promoter has consent. Entrants have a right to access, modify or remove their personal data by contacting the Promoter here.
25. If entrants wish to be contacted about new products and services available from the Promoter, entrants should opt-in to receive such communication upon entry. If entrants wish to receive information and promotions from the Promoter’s affiliates and partners, entrants should opt-in to receive such communication upon entry.
26. This Promotion is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
PROMOTER: Duracell International Operations S.à.r.l, Nations Business Ctr, Geneva, Switzerland, 1 route du pré de la Bichette, 1202, Geneva