This instore competition run by Duracell UK Ltd is to win an Ultimate Olaf in Republic of Ireland stores. To enter, text FROZEN to 51500 between Monday 24th October 2016 10:00am and Thursday 15th December 2016 5.00pm. Entry is open to ROI residents aged 18 or over.
Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary.
Terms and conditions:
1. This promotion is open from Monday 24th October 2016 10:00am and Thursday 15th December 2016 17:00pm and to any resident of ROI. No purchase necessary. Employees of Promoter and their immediate family agency are not eligible to participate.
2. To enter the promotion, participants will have to text Frozen to 51500. Only one entry per participant (same name and same address, same phone number).
3. The winning entries will be decided at random by a prize draw at the complete discretion of the Promoter (Duracell UK) after the 15th of December.
4. Entries not submitted in accordance with the present terms and conditions will not be considered.
5. The prize consists of an Ultimate Olaf toy with an RPP value: £34.50. There are 15 (fifteen) prizes available.
6. Winners will be contacted by the Promoter within 5 business days of the selection via phone. Personal data will not be stored or used for future marketing campaigns.
7. In the event of any prize not being available for whatever reason, the Promoter may offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value and quality. Prizes are as stated with no cash alternative in whole or in part and are non-transferable.
8. Prizes will be sent within 8 weeks after selection of the winners. Any prizes unclaimed after reasonable efforts from the Promoter to contact the winner will be distributed at Promoter’s discretion.
9. The winner will be issued with a token and instructions to claim the prize. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to Internet Errors. The Promoter is not liable for lost prizes or prizes unclaimed before the respective deadline.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw any winner through a fraudulent claim. Upon there being no entries, there will be no winner.
12. In case of dispute, the Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Promoter’s address: Duracell UK Ltd, Spencer House, 23 Sheen Road, Richmond, TW9 1BN