RECHARGEABLE POWER AT A GREAT VALUE
Simple and effective, the Value Charger can charge four AA or AAA rechargeable batteries at a time. It charges 2 or 4 batteries in 6 hours* and can charge the same batteries up to 1000 times. And the Value Charger can charge other brands' rechargeable AA or AAA batteries as well.**
|Comes with 2 AA and 2 AAA Duracell Rechargeable batteries||Charges 4 AA or 4 AAA rechargeable batteries at a time|
|Charges 2 or 4 batteries in 6 hours*|
*Charge rate and time is dependent on cell capacity, discharge state and operating temperature
**Please note that Duracell cannot guarantee the quality, safety, or performance of other battery brands so using Duracell rechargeable batteries is recommended.
- SHOP NOW
Do not attempt to charge non-rechargeable batteries. Misuse could cause batteries to rupture, causing personal injury or damage. Indoor use only. Dry location use only. Risk of electric shock. Never disassemble or alter any part of the charger or batteries. Charger or batteries may become hot during charging and will cool down when charging is complete. Not recommended for use by children.
TO CHARGE BATTERIES
1. Insert 4 AA or AAA Duracell NiMH rechargeable batteries into the charging slot.
2. Plug in the charger to a power source.
3. When the batteries are charged, unplug the charger from the power outlet and remove the batteries.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
1. Before using battery charger, read all instructions and caution markings on the charger, battery and device using battery.
2. CAUTION - To reduce the risk of injury, charge only NiMH rechargeable batteries.
3. Do not charge Alkaline, Zinc Carbon, Lithium, NiOOH, or any batteries other than NiMH, as they may burst causing personal injury and damage.
4. Keep batteries away from fire or explosion may occur.
5. For proper insertion, please observe polarity indicators (+ / -).
6. For indoor use only. Do not expose to rain or snow.
7. Do not place in or near water or extreme heat.
8. Do not operate charger with damaged cord or plug.
9. Do not operate charger if it has been severely damaged in any way.
10. Do not disassemble charger.
11. Disassembly may result in a risk of electric shock or fire.
12. To reduce the risk of electric shock, unplug the charger from the outlet when not in use.
13. This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
14. This power unit is intended to be correctly oriented in a vertical or floor mount position.
CORRECT DISPOSAL FOR THIS DEVICE
Do not throw away. Please follow local requirements to recycle electronic appliances and batteries.