THE MOST POWERFUL DURACELL USB CHARGER
The most powerful Portable Charger from Duracell lets you easily charge a variety of USB-powered devices, such as Smartphones, with its 2 USB outputs.
Simply recharge it via the wall socket while you are at home to have back-up power ready for the next time you're on-the-go.
The Portable charger works with a wide range of handheld devices and other gadgets with mini/micro USB ports.
Connect your USB-powered device to the Portable charger with the mini/micro USB cable or tip included or with the cable that came with your device to get back-up power while you are on the go.
Recharge the Portable charger over and over again by connecting it to your computer’s USB port with the provided cable. When the light turns from red to green, its fully charged and ready to use.
|Up to 5 hours of Extra talk time in Smart phones (In Apple Iphone 4 and Nokia N97. Results vary by device and usage behavior. The before mentioned trademarks, brands and product names are the property of their respective owners)||Also works with other USB charged devices such as Portable Music Player, Ereader Amazon Kindle and Bluetooth Earpiece. (The mentioned trademarks, brands and product names are the property of their respective owners.)|
|Our most powerful Portable charger|
- SHOP NOW
Output voltage: 5 volts DC
Input voltage: 5 volts DC, max 0.8 amp
CHARGE BEFORE USE
Charging the 2-in-1 USB Charger:
1. Connect the micro-USB end of the cable provided to the 2-in-1 USB Charger's IN port (located at the top of the charger).
2. Connect the USB end of the cable provided to your computer's USB port or another USB 2.0 compatible port.
3. The 2-in-1 USB Charger's charge indicator light turns red to indicate the battery is being charged.
4. When the battery is fully charged, the charge indicator light turns green. Disconnect the charger from the USB cable. The charger is now ready to use.
Using the 2-in-1 Charger's USB Power Port:
1. This portable charger must be fully charged before use (see "Charging the 2-in-1 Charger").
2. Press the power button on the 2-in-1 USB Charger. The status light will illuminate, indicating power is available at the 2-in-1 Charger's USB Power Port.
3. Connect a USB cable compatible with your device to the 2-in-1 Charger's USB Power port (OUT). A device-specific USB cable is not supplied. These are available from almost all electrical retailers. The cable supplied for connecting the USB to the micro USB is compatible with newer Motorola® mobile phones and BlackBerries®. Please note most newer Motorola® mobile phones cannot be charged using conventional USB cables. For such devices, the micro USB cable supplied must be used.
4. Connect the other end of the USB cable to your device.
5. Press the ON/OFF button on the 2-in-1 USB Charger to the off position when the charger's internal battery has been drained or if you want to stop charging.
Using the retractable 2-in-1 Charger's Mini-USB Power Port:
1. The 2-in-1 Charger must be fully charged before use (see "Charging the 2-in-1 Charger").
2. Press the power button on the 2-in-1 USB Charger. The status light will illuminate, indicating power is available at the 2-in-1 Charger's Mini-USB Power Port.
3. Connect the Mini-USB Power Port to a USB-powered device's mini-USB port.
Note: Store this portable charger in the off position, all LEDs should be off.
The lithium-ion rechargeable battery used in this charging device may present a risk of fire or chemical burn if mistreated. Do not disassemble, expose to heat above 100° C (212°F), or incinerate. Misusing or incorrectly connecting the charging device may cause electric shock to users and damage equipment. Read instructions carefully. The charging device may become warm and may reach 50°C (122°F) under extended high power operation. During operation, keep the charging device away from materials that may be affected by these temperatures.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
1. When used correctly, lithium-ion rechargeable batteries provide a safe and dependable source of portable power. However, if they are misused or abused, this may result in leakage, burns, fire or explosion/disassembly, causing personal injury or damage to other devices.
2. Allow for proper ventilation and do not cover the ventilation openings with anything that may overheat the charging device during operation.
3. Do not disassemble the charging device. There are no user-serviceable parts inside. Incorrect reassembly may result in shock or fire hazard.
4. Do not drop or subject the charging device to strong mechanical shock.
5. Do not expose the charging device to moisture, water, rain, snow or spray.
6. Do not insert any object into the ports or openings of the charging device.
7. Do not operate the charging device if it has received a sharp blow, been dropped, otherwise been damaged in any way.
8. Do not use in environments where the temperature is 40°C (104°F) or greater.
9. Keep out of reach of children.
10. To reduce the risk of electric shock, unplug the charging device from any power source before attempting any maintenance or clearing.
CORRECT DISPOSAL FOR THIS DEVICE
Do not throw away. Please follow local requirements to recycle electronic appliances and batteries.
What does your mobile phone charging port look like?
If it looks like this
Then the Duracell cable/tip provided should be correct for you