EASY POWER WHEREVER YOU ARE
Sleek and compact, the Easy Charger can charge two AA or AAA rechargeable batteries at a time in 8-10 hours* and barely takes up any space doing so. And the Easy Charger can charge other brands' rechargeable AA or AAA batteries as well**.
|Comes with 2 AA or 2 AAA Duracell rechargeable batteries||Charges 2 AA or 2 AAA rechargeable batteries at a time|
|Compact size||Easy portability|
* Charge rate and time is dependent on cell capacity, discharge state and operating temperature
**Please note that Duracell cannot guarantee the quality, safety, or performance of other battery brands so using Duracell rechargeable batteries is recommended.
- SHOP NOW
Sorry,no results available.
NOTES & USAGE TIPS
If flashing red LED is encountered, first ensure you are attempting to charge NiMH AA or AAA batteries only. If yes, remove and reinsert the NiMH batteries. If batteries become heated, they may be damaged. Insert new NiMH batteries.
TO CHARGE BATTERIES
1. Insert 2 AA or AAA Duracell NiMH rechargeable batteries into the charging slot.
2. Plug in the NiMH battery charger to a power source.
3. If the connection is correct, the red LED will light to indicate that the charger is charging.
4. When all the batteries are fully charged, the green LED will light
5. Now the batteries are ready to use, unplug the charger from the power outlet and remove the batteries.
6. If abnormal conditions are detected by the charger during charging, the charger will stop charging and the red LED will flash.
Do not attempt to charge non-rechargeable batteries. Misuse could cause batteries to rupture, causing personal injury or damage. Indoor use only. Dry location use only. Risk of electric shock. Never disassemble or alter any part of the charger or batteries. Charger or batteries may become hot during charging and will cool down when charging is complete. Not recommended for use by children.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
1. Before using this NiMH battery charger, read all instructions and caution markings on the charger, battery and device using battery.
2. CAUTION - To reduce the risk of injury, charge only NiMH rechargeable batteries.
3. Do not charge Alkaline, Zinc Carbon, Lithium, NiOOH, or any batteries other than NiMH, as they may burst causing personal injury and damage.
4. Keep batteries away from fire or explosion may occur.
5. For proper insertion, please observe polarity indicators (+ / -).
6. For indoor use only. Do not expose to rain or snow.
7. Do not place in or near water or extreme heat.
8. Do not operate charger with damaged cord or plug.
9. Do not operate charger if it has been severely damaged in any way.
10. Do not disassemble charger.
11. Disassembly may result in a risk of electric shock or fire.
12. To reduce the risk of electric shock, unplug the charger from the outlet when not in use.
13. This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
14. This power unit is intended to be correctly oriented in a vertical or floor mount position.
CORRECT DISPOSAL FOR THIS DEVICE
Do not throw away. Please follow local requirements to recycle electronic appliances and batteries.